Friday 17 August 2012

Sweet summer florals

Summertime for me means bundling armfuls of wild flowers into the kitchen and spending a few moments appreciating their gorgeousness before arranging them in vases and scattering them around the house...

Scrolling through the summer edition of the inspiring publication Sweet Paul, I found myself being carted off into flower fairyland with a stunning feature on floral inspiration. The beautiful arrangements were inspired by colourful ribbons and various items found in a Belgian flea market. The talented stylist artfully weaved the aged tones of the trimmings through the bouquets. Make yourself a cup of tea, take a few moments out of your day and enjoy scrolling through the rest of Sweet Paul Magazine’s Summer Issue




I adore the idea behind this feature! My favorite arrangement is the blue and turquoise because blue delphiniums are my favorite flowers.

We are in for a steaming hot day tomorrow, which to me spells the perfect opportunity to jump on my bike and fill my arms with fresh flowers down at the market in town!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,

Love, Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment