Friday 1 March 2013

Back to the Books: BLOG BOSS here I come!

It's a very exciting day over here at Love, Thomas. As you may have seen in recent posts, I participated in Holly Becker's Blogging Your Way Workshop at her home in Hannover, Germany, in December. For two days, her home studio was filled with the most amazing women, all of whom were creative souls just like me. It was the most incredible weekend, being able to connect with like-minded people, be inspired and get creative. We went shopping, frolicked in the studio and brushed up on our styling and photography skills. I returned home fueled to take blogging to the next level, as well as my career as a writer and budding stylist. 

So it was without hesitation that I signed up for Holly's latest e-course BLOG BOSS, which she will be teaching this March alongside Steffi Luxat, author and the (gorgeous) face behind the German blog Ohhh Mhhh, and Irene Hoofs of the inspiring blogs Bloesem and Bloesem Kids.  



The class is filled with blogging and creative talent (way too many to name!) and I know it will be a fabulous month of learning and connecting. Some of the students I met at the workshop in Hannover, and it's great to be able to connect again. Phew! I have a feeling it's going to be a super busy month, and Blog Boss is just the beginning because next week I am off to attend Meet the Blogger London where I will be doing several inspiring workshops and a whole lotta networking with more amazing talent. And just to add to it all, Love, Thomas is gearing up for a huge facelift. EEK! More will be revealed very soon...

Let's get started, I say!

Have a wonderful weekend. Mine will be spent getting to know my fellow students and visiting a couple of pretty potential wedding venues  with my two favourite people :)

Holly

Image by Holly Becker for Decor8

8 comments:

  1. Great post. Hope to meet you this month in our class. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia! Lovely to meet you :) See you in class! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you are in class with us Holly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you there, Holly! Happy to connect again and learn together! And very much looking forward to your upcoming facelift! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved hearing how excited you are for class! I am, too!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in class with you as well. I've never been so excited to do homework before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really very nice photography.I am very excited you are in class with us.

    The Equation book

    ReplyDelete